We don't like things to be complicated
so let's keep this simple......
Points expire one year from when they are earned.
Rewards points are our little gift to you to say thanks for being a great customer.
Unfortunately the lawyers still need us to state an official rewards program Terms & Conditions, so if you would like to read the details, go ahead. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
- Points expire after 365 Days
- ThePharmacy may cancel any rewards at any time without notice and for any reason.
Some reasons we may do this include but is not limited to:
Corporate account holders are not eligible to earn rewards points.
Reward points have no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or otherwise dealt with.
ThePharmacy is not liable if there is a technical error in the allocation of points.
ThePharmacy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, or suspend or terminate the program at anytime.
- If a customer provides false information.
- If a customer tries to abuse the program.
- If the customer dies.
- If the customer decides not to take part in the program.